4 bedroom detached house for saleRegency Gardens, Cheadle Hulme
- Spacious Modern Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Detached Family Home
- Extremely Convenient Location Off The A34 Bypass
- Well Presented Throughout With Two Reception Rooms And A Conservatory.
- Double Garage, Double Driveway
- Great Position Overlooking A Small Local Park
**Draft Details** A well proportioned modern detached family home situated on this sought development just off the A34. Hall, wc, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, conservatory, study and garage. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
An excellent proportioned beautifully presented modern four bedroom, two bathroom detached family home, enjoying a good sized conservatory and a walled rear garden.
The property is situated in an extremely convenient location just off the A34 bypass and has accommodation of which comprises; entrance hall, stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom WC. There is a spacious lounge with an attractive stone effect fireplace, dining room which in turn gives direct access through into the large conservatory and then into the office room. The kitchen has been beautifully refitted in a matching range of cherry wood fronted units and having granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances. There is also a useful utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, beautifully fitted family bathroom and a en-suite shower room.
The property also overlooks the small park area to the front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45398286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 264467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.