4 bedroom detached house for saleWorcester Lane,Sutton Coldfield,West Midlands
- WELL DESIGNED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- EXCELLENT FULLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- BUILT IN WARDROBES
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 1398 SQ FT
Lying two miles north of the Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Little Sutton Grove, situated off Worcester Lane, offers a superb location for enjoying the very best that this highly sought after area has to offer.
The surrounding area hosts a number of leisure, dining and retail opportunities, together with the vast 2400 acres of the stunning Sutton Park, a national nature reserve.
Little Sutton Grove has excellent road and rail links, providing ease of access to all areas of industry and commerce, both local and national. Birmingham International Airport is only a short drive away.
This stunning site of five prestigious new build homes, with the possibility of two further homes, subject to planning consent, affords spacious living accommodation and offers superb stylish layouts and exacting specifications.
Currently under construction, with two of the five homes having been sold off plan, these executive residences are due to be build complete early in 2017.
Plot 3 consists of a reception hall, guests cloakroom, lounge, utility, kitchen/dining room, four bedrooms, master en-suite, family bathroom, garage and private garden.
* Integrated kitchens with Range cooker, extractor hood, microwave, wine cooler and dishwasher.
* Kitchen island.
* Large patio sliding doors.
* Underfloor heating to ground floor.
* UPVC double glazing windows.
* Porcelanosa tiles.
* Villeroy & Boch sanitary to all bathrooms and en-suites.
* Intruder alarm with PIR sensors.
* Separate utility room.
* Guest cloakroom.
* Built in wardrobes.
* 10 year warranty.
The images and floor plans are for indicative purposes only. Room sizes are a guide only and may be subject to amendment.
Under the terms of Estate Agents Act 1979, Paul Carr Estate Agents disclose a personal interest in this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L000574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Land & New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.