2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Marks Close, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Retirement Flat
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms
- Garage en bloc
- Viewing advised
Located in the favoured Little Common Village to the West of Bexhill, this 2 bedroom groun floor flat is considered well presented throughout and benefits from having a garage en bloc. The accommodation briefly comprises two bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen and a shower room. Viewing advised.
Located in the favoured Little Common Village to the West of Bexhill, this two bedroom ground floor flat is considered well presented throughout and benefits from having a garage en bloc. The accommodation briefly comprises two bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen and a shower room. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Having a built in cupboard, entry phone and a radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 11' 10" max ( 2.64m x 3.61m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, the central heating boiler, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom one 16' 5" max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 10' 11" ( 5.00m max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, f0itted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 10' 7" ( 2.64m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, WC an airing cupboard and a radiator.
Garage En Bloc
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.