4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFreeman Road, Devizes
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
This four bedroom property would make an ideal family home being within close proximity of Nursteed Primary School. The property offers master bedroom with en-suite, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge and second reception room, downstairs cloakroom. The property also has a generous garden and garage.
This link detached four bedroom property is situated in the popular area of Freeman Road in the historical market town of Devizes. The property consists of a front garden with gravel area, shrub and plant border and paved path leading to the front door. Through to the accommodation there is the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen/breakfast room with door leading to the rear garden, a second reception room that would make an ideal dining room, sitting room with marble surround fireplace and wooden mantle, patio doors to the rear garden, also a downstairs cloakroom. The first floor benefits from high ceilings giving an feeling of space with doors leading to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the fully enclosed rear and low maintenance garden is mainly graveled with paved areas. Doors lead out from the kitchen and sitting room to a lower level with steps leading up to a raised area and summer house that is glazed to the front and side and includes power and television aerial point. The garden is fully enclosed by brick wall and fencing with gated access to the rear and door to the garage
Entrance with canopied open storm porch and door to front aspect leading into hall.
Under stairs cupboard, doors to cloakroom, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room, radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed french patio doors leading into rear garden, open fire place with inset electric fire, two radiators, Tel/TV point and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed duel aspect window to front and side aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 5" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.91m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, duel aspect double glazed window to front and rear aspects, door to garden, 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, eye level double electric oven, gas hob, gas/electric cooker point, plumbing for washing and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and radiator.
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to front aspect and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, Tel/TV point and door to en-suite.
Re fitted with double glazed window to rear aspect, corner shower cubicle, wc, radiator and shaver point with light.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, two double built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four/study 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and bi-fold screen and Mira shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan and WC.
With shrubs boarders.
Enclosed rear garden with raised decking area, patio, summer house and courtesy door to garage.
Garage with power and light, up and over door, eves storage and courtesy door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45398919.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.