3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewcomen Street, Southcoates Lane, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95000
- Through Lounge/Sitting Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens & Garage
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
- 3 Bedrooms
***Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000***ATTRACTIVELY PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE! BOASTING LOUNGE/SITTING ROOM, FITTED DINING KITCHEN, GARDENS & GARAGE- DO NOT MISS OUT!
A traditional style extended to rear, three bedroom end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated forming part of this popular and sought after residential location served by shops (Holderness Road), East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schools, good road links ands regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed door, balustrade staircase, dado rail, radiator and coving.
Through Lounge/ Sitting Room 25' 10" x 11' 6" max extending to 17' 4" max ( 7.87m x 3.51m max extending to 5.28m max )
With feature fireplace, radiator, dado rail and coving.
Sitting Room; With built in gas fire, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, dado rail, coving and glazed panelled door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, two strip lights, radiator, three double glazed windows, coving and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 11' max x 10' 2" max/ plus recess ( 3.35m max x 3.10m max/ plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 9' max/to back of cupboards ( 3.61m max x 2.74m max/to back of cupboards )
With double glazed window, a range of built in storage cupboards housing hot water cylinder and gas fired central heating unit, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
With fully tiled walls, coloured suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With coving, dado rail and trap door access to partially boarded roof void with light.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt/garden area with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden, timber shed, cold water tap, light, garage (19' x 10' 10" Internal Measurements) with pitch tiled roof, window, personnel door and hinged double access doors, timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45399024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.