4 bedroom character property for saleChapel Road, Pott Row, King's Lynn
- Brand new four bedroom detached house
- Three receptions and downstairs shower room
- Pantry, utility, dining hall, feature fireplace with woodburner in the lounge
- Air source heating, UPVC double glazing
- Double cartshed carport
William H Brown New Homes are pleased to offer this four bedroom chalet barn style home with three receptions, utility, fitted kitchen, pantry, cloakroom, downstairs shower room, en-suite & dressing area to the master, generous open plan dining area with feature staircase. Double cartshed/carport.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a chalet barn style brand new four bedroom generous sized home. The property is situated in the popular village of Pott Row which is approximately 20 minute drive to the beautiful North Norfolk coast and within 7 miles from King's Lynn town centre. On the ground floor, the property benefits from an open plan 22' dining space and hall, 22 x 13' lounge with feature fireplace and woodburner, shaker style fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, utility, cloakroom and panty. On the first floor the property enjoys four double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and dressing area to the master bedroom plus family bathroom. To the outside the property benefits from a double cartshed style carport and generous sized private fenced rear garden.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a chalet barn style brand new four bedroom generous sized home. The property is situated in the popular village of Pott Row which is approximately 20 minute drive to the beautiful North Norfolk coast and within 7 miles from King's Lynn town centre. On the ground floor, the property benefits from an open plan 22' dining space and hall, 22 x 13' lounge with feature fireplace and woodburner, shaker style fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. utility, cloakroom and panty. On the first floor the property enjoys four double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and dressing area to the master bedroom plus family bathroom. To the outside the property benefits from a double cartshed style carport and generous sized private fenced rear garden.
A paved path leads to the entrance door. Outside light. Turfed front lawn.
With dual aspect windows and door to:
Dining Hall 22' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 6.81m max x 3.28m max )
A generous sized hall/dining space with feature wooden staircase to the first floor. Ceramic tiled floor. Door through to:
Kitchen 15' 9" max into units x 15' 3" max ( 4.80m max into units x 4.65m max )
Fitted dove grey shaker style units with oak worktop surface over and feature island/breakfast bar. Fitted electric range style oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Porcelain sink with mixer tap over. Wood effect porcelain floor tiles. Double glazed windows to side and front. Door to utility and door to pantry.
One and half bowl single drainer sink with mixer taps over and oak worktop surface, integrated washer dryer. Tiled floor. Door to outside.
Storage units with oak worktop over and cupboard housing air source heating manifolds. Tiled floor.
Downstairs Shower Room
Suite comprising of low flush wc, handwash basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to rear. Extractor. Tiled floor.
Living Room 22' 4" x 13' ( 6.81m x 3.96m )
Double doors into the living area with feature fireplace and wood burner. Double patio doors over looking the rear garden. TV and telephone points. Wall lights. Double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator.
Master Bedroom Suite 22' 4" max subject to sloping ceiling x 13' 5" ( 6.81m max subject to sloping ceiling x 4.09m )
Bedroom area 13'5 x 11'9 max subject to sloping ceiling height. Double glazed dormer window to front. TV and telephone points. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
White suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator. Double glazed dormer window to rear. Extractor.
Sky light. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" min x 11' 9" max subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.68m min x 3.58m max subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed dormer window to front. Spotlights. Radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" max x 10' 3" max subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.68m max x 3.12m max subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed dormer window to rear. Spot lights, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" max subject to sloping ceiling x 9' 7" min ( 3.58m max subject to sloping ceiling x 2.92m min )
Double glazed dormer window to front. Spotlights. Radiator.
Bathroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, handwash basin to vanity unit. Spot lights. Chrome towel radiator. Tiling. Dormer window to rear.
The front of the property is accessed via a private driveway and approached through an enclosed gravel area, leading to the double cart style carport/garage, which has access through to the rear garden. A paved path leads to the patio area overlooking the generous rear garden, which is enclosed by a timber panelled fence.
The measurements have been taken off plan and the description may be subject to change.
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer, the company have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
Leave King's Lynn along the A148, Grimston Road heading towards the Knight's Hill roundabout. Take the 2nd exit towards Fakenham, finding Lynn Road on your right handside. Continue along for some distance and turn right into Chapel Road, upon reaching Pott Row. The property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45399081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.