2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Drove, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of £138,000
- Modern semi-detached house
- Lounge & kitchen/Diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
Set within an established residenital location on the outskirts of the town centre this modern semi-detached house boasts a lovely kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and off road parking.
This modern semi-detached house is positioned on the outskirts of the town centre offering spacious accommodation throughout. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with a window to the front aspect and lovely kitchen/diner. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base units, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a built-in oven and hob. There are also double doors leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking. There is a side gate leading to the fully enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.26m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 17' 3" max x 9' 7" ( 5.26m max x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Continue along and take the third turning left into New Drove. Proceed along where the property can be found on your left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45399099.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.