3 bedroom house for saleEaton Drive, Southport, PR8 6RS
- Three bedroom end of terrace property
- Town Centre Location
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Modern, Well Presented Throughout
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
- Council Tax Band: B
- EPC Rating: D
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET PROPERTY. Modern three bedroom property ideally situated just outside of Southport Town Centre, within walking distance of local shops, schools, transport links and amenities. The well presented property briefly comprises; entrance hall, WC, living room and kitchen with integrated appliances (including dishwasher) and diner to the ground floor and two double bedrooms, third bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from a fitted alarm with sensors in every room, a good sized lawned garden to the rear, and off road parking to front. Early viewing highly recommended for this fantastic first time buyer or buy to let opportunity. There is 6 years on the builders warranty from Bellway with this property being a new build.
Starting at: Hoghton St, Head northeast on Hoghton St toward Union St, Turn right onto Church St, Continue onto Sussex Rd, Turn right onto St Luke's Rd/A5267, Continue to follow A5267, Turn right onto Forest Rd, Turn left onto Hampton Rd, Turn right onto Arbour St, Turn left onto Linaker St, Destination will be on the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.