3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale59 Lanfine Road, Paisley, PA1 3NJ
- Impressive semi detached villa positioned in the sought after area of Ralston
- 1,119sqft, 1 public room, 3 bedrooms, WC, utility room, garage and driveway
- Spacious lounge with bay window and neutral decor
- Modern refitted kitchen & utility with matching units to the kitchen
- Dining area with high gloss floor tiling.
- Modernised family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
An impressive semi detached villa positioned on Lanfine Road within the popular Ralston area of Paisley. This home occupies private garden grounds which are enclosed to the rear and includes a driveway with off road parking. This is a sought after residential area of Paisley with highly regarded local schooling, good road links and amenities including Ralston Golf Club and Barshaw Park.
This elegant home has been sympathetically upgraded and modernised to provide comfortable family accommodation. The accommodation comprises of a covered entranceway leading to a broad reception hallway with stairs to the upper level. The spacious lounge has a bay window to the front and modern neutral decor. A large open plan dining room and kitchen has been refitted with contemporary kitchen furniture incorporating an inbuilt multi function oven, electric hob, splash back and cooker hood. There is space for further free standing appliances, room for a dining table and chairs and impressive high gloss floor tiling. The utility room has matching units to the kitchen with space for further appliances and access to the rear gardens.
A broad stair leads to the upper floor of the property with a modernised family bathroom on the half landing level, including a three piece suit with a shower positioned over the bath. There are two double sized bedrooms and a third single bedroom. The specification of this homes includes modern decor, gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.