Property for saleBlack Lion Court, Mill Road
- A new development of 5 striking homes
- 1 three Bedroom detached house with a roof terrace
- 2 pairs of three Bedroom semi-detached houses
- Approx. 0.4 miles from Gillingham train station
- Approx. 13 miles from Ebbsfleet International
- Quality fittings to Kitchens and Bathrooms
Howard Cundey are pleased to introduce 'Black Lion Court' - a stunning development of five new homes in a great location. The homes are both stylish and contemporary in design and offer exceptional living space throughout and completion is anticipated in December 2016.
The development comprises one detached three bedroom home with roof terrace and two pairs of three bedroom semi-detached homes, all benefiting from a garage and driveway.
Internally, the homes offer spacious modern fitted kitchens and bathrooms with a generous sized living area and three good sized bedrooms.
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to reserve one of these homes off plan.
For further information please register with us. Please note that all sales and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. Predicted EPC Grade B.
Black Lion Court is in a cul-de-sac leading off Mill Road with a mix of traditional housing nearby and a stone's throw from the Great Lines Heritage Park and Medway Park sporting centre. The area borders Brompton village and a short distance from The Historic Dockyard, with cinema and restaurants.
From Gillingham station proceed north-west on Victoria Street/A231 towards Railway Street and continue to the end of the road. Turn left onto Jeffery Street/A231 and continue for 0.3 miles, turning right onto the High Street/A231. Pass the turning for Marlborough Road on the left and take the turning on the right into Mill Road and the development will be found on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45402660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.