4 bedroom detached house for saleRavenoak Road, Cheadle Hulme
- Immaculately Presented Accommodation
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Garage With Electric Door
- Private Rear Garden With Covered Seating Area.
Offering immaculately presented accommodation over three floors and conveniently located for Cheadle Hulme village. This modern detached home offers spacious accommodation with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms. There is a private rear garden and garage with electric door.
Immaculately presented throughout this detached home enjoys spacious accommodation over three floors, convenient for Cheadle Hulme village and boasting high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The accommodation comprises; spacious hallway with downstairs WC, lounge with bay window, dining room with French doors out to the garden and opening to the kitchen which has a range of integrated appliances to include a fridge,freezer, dishwasher and double oven.
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with and airing cupboard and staircase to the second floor, three double bedrooms and a beautifully fitted family bathroom.
On the second floor there is the master suite with built in wardrobes, dressing room and en-suite shower room.
Externally there is a cottage style garden to the front. Garage with electric up and over door. To the rear there is an Indian stone patio with covered entertaining area, raised planters and garden laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 616652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.