2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliams Place, Upper boat, Pontypridd, CF37 5BH
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY VIEWS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
**DELIGHTFUL CHARACTER PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE EVER POPULAR AREA OF UPPER BOAT. LOVINGLY CARED FOR BY THE CURRENT OWNERS AND OFFERING OFF ROAD PARKING WITH GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS*
*VIEWING RECOMMENED TO FULLY APPRECIATE*
Dylan Davies have the pleasure of bringing to the market this superb two bedroom cottage, situated within the well renound area of Upper boat. Internally the property has been well maintained to a high standard with modern touches to compliment the redeeming character features, including feature fireplaces and exposed stone. The generously sized lounge diner gives ample modern living space whilst still holding on to its traditional roots. A stylish kitchen area boasting maple base and wall units and in-vogue glass bricks, gives a light and airy feel to the heart of the home. Upstairs we find two double bedrooms, the rear of which gives elevated views over the surrounding area.
Externally the property has a sunny and flat rear garden with Upvc double glazed 'summerhouse' located at the rear of the garden. The summerhouse is an ideal place to relax and unwind, or could also be used for any additional storage needs.
The property further benefits from off road parking, that is accessed via a rear lane and gives an added sence of security.
Fantatastic transport links for the A470, meaning easy commuting distance into the principle cities of Cardiff and Pontypridd. Local amenities are close to hand with an abundance of well reguarded schools, shops and leisure facilities.
*NOT TO BE MISSED*
* LOUNGE/DINER: 4.44m (max) x 6.3m (max) (14' 7" x 20' 8")
* KITCHEN: 4.22m (max) x 2.95m (max) (13' 10" x 9' 8")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.55m x 3.02m (max) (5' 1" x 9' 11")
* STAIRS & LANDING
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.51m x 3.68m (11' 6" x 12' 1")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.69m (max) x 4.72m (max) (8' 10" x 15' 6")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.