4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWitley Avenue Solihull
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully Appointed ExtendedTraditional Residence
- Stunning Interior Designed Accommodation
- Bespoke Hand Painted Dining Kitchen & Family Room
- Open Plan Ground Floor Living Space
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Luxurious Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Solid Oak & Travertine Flooring
- Established Corner Plot
- Catchment For Tudor Grange Academy
No 2 Witley Ave is a highly desirable extended residence that offers spacious interior designed accommodation within a stone's throw of the town centre shops and amenities, that consists of an open plan hallway, through lounge/ sitting room, magnificent dining kitchen with designated study & family areas, utility,play room/den dual aspect master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom all within a superb established southerly facing corner plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45403050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL-12EC1SZ0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartleys Estate Agents, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.