3 bedroom flat for saleQueens Drive, Glasgow
Sold STC £185,000
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- DINING KITCHEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Situated on the second floor of this well respected and admired address this traditional tenement property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Stunning, highly desirable second floor flat forming part of red sandstone terrace, set within a highly popular residential area. Seldom available in this select location, this superbly appointed traditional second floor flat, in walk-in condition, offers discerning purchasers the best of both worlds, with numerous retained character features and sympathetically modernised accommodation which can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises security entry to well kept communal entrance and stairwell, large, welcoming hallway, impressively spacious lounge with feature fireplace, dining style kitchen, three big double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, the boiler having been renewed circa 2014, and is double glazed throughout. Frequent bus and rail links allow fast commuting to the city centre, with the M77/M8 motorway network close by. The property is positioned directly beside the thriving Strathbungo community, minutes from shops and amenities in Pollokshields, Shawlands and on Pollokshaws Road. The area is well-served with cafes, restaurants, delicatessens and quirky local shops. The property is right next to Queen's Park which has a large childrens' play area, nature walks/trails, all-weather football pitches and tennis courts. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 23' 7" x 13' 8" ( 7.19m x 4.17m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.25m )
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45403179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.