3 bedroom terraced house for saleCedar Chase, Taplow, Maidenhead
- HEART OF TAPLOW VILLAGE
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- 3 ACRES OF COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO POPULAR LOCAL SCHOOLS
Situated in the heart of Taplow village is Cedar Chase, a Span Development and winner of awards. Within this beautiful development of just 24 homes is this updated and remodelled spacious property, finished to a high standard with internal configurations for modern day living.
Situated in the heart of Taplow village is Cedar Chase, a Span Development and winner of awards. Within this beautiful development of just 24 homes is this updated and remodelled spacious property, finished to a high standard with internal configurations for modern day living. With the communal gardens being a fantastic addition, the property is also a minute's walk from a popular local primary school.
Built-in storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front, wet room shower, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Lounge 19' 5" x 13' 6" ( 5.92m x 4.11m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 3" x 13' 5" ( 5.26m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed sliding door to garden, soft close wall and base units with downlighters, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled floor, two integrated fridges, Bloomburg dishwasher, Siemens electric oven and grill, Diplomat four ring electric hob and extractor fan.
Door to front, wall and base units, cupboards, work surfaces, tiling.
First Floor Landing
Double cupboards, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 13' 2" ( 4.06m max x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., heated towel rail, mirrored storage cupboard with shaver point, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.14m x 3.96m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, overstairs storage cupboard, loft access.
Delightful south facing garden with decked area with outside lighting, leading down to a paved area, variation of complimentary trees, access door to garage and rear.
Electric operated up and over door, power and light, door to side.
Beautifully maintained area of approximately three acres, with woodland and children's play area and views over fields.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road east towards the River continuing over the River Thames and after some distance and just before the BMW garage on your left turn left onto Berry Hill. Proceed up Berry Hill into Taplow Village whereupon turn right into Rectory Road and Cedar Chase will be found a short way down on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45403182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.