3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFraser Road, Gosport
Sold STC £235,000
- Semi Detached
- Driveway with parking for two cars
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Separate lounge with feature fireplace
- Must view property
- Call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
* Newly laid driveway with parking for two cars * Separate lounge with feature fireplace * Modern kitchen * Dining room * Three generous sized bedrooms * upstairs bathroom * Spacious garden with rear access and garage * Must see property call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
Fox's and Son's welcome to the market a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house, main features include: * Newly laid driveway with parking for two cars * Separate lounge with feature fireplace * Modern kitchen * Dining room * Three generous sized bedrooms * Upstairs bathroom * Spacious garden with rear access and garage * Must see property call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, gas oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front there is newly laid coloured tarmac providing off road parking for two cars end enclosed by picked fencing. To the rear the garden is patio laid leading to a laid to lawn section, central pathway, garage with hardstand and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45403209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.