2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLivery Road, Winterslow, Salisbury
Sold STC £280,000
- Village Location
- Driveway and Parking
- In Need of Modernisation
- No Chain
- Garden Running into Fields
- Two Bedrooms
- Great Opportunity to Upgrade
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £326,500 for Homelands, Livery Road. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact the agent Fox & Sons, 6-8 Castle Street, Salisbury, SP1 1BB. TEL. 01722 337691 before exchange of contracts.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 2 bed semi-detached property delightfully situated in the sought after village of Winterslow, where many amenities are available such as a village store and post office. Salisbury itself lies approximately six miles distant and offers a wealth of business entertainment and cultural facilities, as well as a main line rail link to London Waterloo. The property is in need of modernisation and is offered for sale with no upper chain.
Door to front, window to the side. Stairs to first floor. Storage heater.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Secondary glazed window to the front, fireplace, storage heater.
Reception Room 15' 6" x 11' ( 4.72m x 3.35m )
Window to the side, fireplace, radiator and storage heater, understairs storage cupboard, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.70m x 2.39m )
Window to the side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink unit, work surfaces, part tiling, radiator. Door to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' ( 4.70m x 3.66m )
Window to the front and side, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 10" max ( 3.07m x 3.00m max )
Window to the side.
Window to the rear, bath, wash hand basin, WC.
Front Garden : Driveway to the side of the property.
Rear Garden : Good size garden running into fields, laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45404364.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.