3 bedroom flat for saleWallace Street, Kingston Quay, Glasgow
- Second floor apartment, close to city centre
- Bright lounge/diner
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Secure entry system
**** CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON ****
Modern second floor flat set within executive development, close to the city centre
Providing an ideal opportunity in particular for the first time buyer/buy to let alike, the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hall with large storage cupboard off, spacious lounge with Parisian balcony, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and feature window facing towards lounge, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.
Furthermore there is a system of electric heating, double glazing, security entry, lift and concierge service and communal gardens/central courtyard, including children's small play park.
Set within this Clydeside development, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. The area benefits from frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway is within commuter distance.
Lounge 22' 1" x 13' 11" ( 6.73m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.69m )
En-Suite 5' 11" x 5' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45404367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.