3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest End Lane, New Rossington, Doncaster
- End terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Ideal starter home
- Chain free
PUBLIC NOTICE 112 West End Lane, Doncaster, DN11 0PX - We are in receipt of an offer of £69,950 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
A perfect starter home is this spacious three bedroom end terrace property which is close to the M18 and local amenities. The property provides ample living space with spacious room sizes including a kitchen/diner. No chain.
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to the kitchen.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 7" max into the recess ( 6.58m x 3.23m max into the recess )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and lino flooring. Access to the hall, garden and kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 10" into recess x 10' 10" max to hall ( 5.13m into recess x 3.30m max to hall )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in understairs storage cupboard and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, breakfast bar and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the garden, WC and lounge.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 6" to wardrobes x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.51m to wardrobes x 3.28m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, spotlights and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.72m x 3.00m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved area, brick built outhouse for storage and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45404379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.