Land for saleChelford Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 3LQ
Withdrawn from Market
- Development site with outline planning permission
- Popular area close to Broken cross
- Outline Permission to build two detached houses
- Viewing by appointment only
A plot of land for sale with outline planning permission, which is located in a sought area between Broken Cross and Henbury and being handy for local schools and for access out towards Alderley Edge and Chelford etc. The land extends approximately 842msq. (to be confirmed by solicitor) and is mainly clear apart from a few timber sheds. The outline planning permission is for a development comprising of two detached four bedroom homes. There are some preliminary drawings but there may well be other options available (subject to detailed planning permission). Viewing by appointment only please. Cash buyers sought who can offer a speedy purchase. The vendor's solicitor is currently putting together a sale pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.