2 bedroom terraced house for saleJackson Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7PS
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom cottage
- Two generously proportioned reception rooms
- Large bathroom with white suite
- Paved garden area to rear
- Cobbled street in a convenient location and with on road parking outside
- No chain
This spacious brick fronted cottage is located in a convenient area of Macclesfield - handy for the town centre and station. The property has just been redecorated and has had new carpets laid in the reception rooms and second bedroom. The bathroom is a great size and has a clean white suite. In brief the full accommodation of; living room with a characterful brick fireplace, an open plan dining kitchen, a spacious landing area with storage, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a very large 14ft bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden area with a handy storage shed. There is also easy access into the passageway to the side of the property. The property could make a good first purchase or a great buy to let. For sale with no onward chain - viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.