2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Hall Street, Macclesfield , SK10 3AB
Withdrawn from Market
- A spacious two bedroom semi detached property
- Useful decorated and carpeted cellar room and loft room with fixed stair access
- Two reception rooms
- Modern refitted kitchen
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn
- Within walking distance of the town centre and train station
- Fully double glazed and gas fired central heating
- No chain
With its striking external aesthetics, this larger than average two bedroom period semi-detached home is bound to attract significant attention. The deceptively spacious accommodation provides two well-proportioned reception rooms with characterful features, a well-presented fitted kitchen and a large bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath. The property has a fully enclosed garden area to the rear, which is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio and storage provision. Further space is provided in the form of a useful cellar, which is decorated, carpeted and has light and power and there is also a 15ft loft with fixed stairs. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating boiler and has double glazing and briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, dining room, living room with feature fireplace and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a large family bathroom. A fixed stair case from the landing provides access to a light and airy loft, which has a Velux window providing natural daylight. Outside, to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden area with patio and lawn. To the front is a pleasant palisade style garden area, which sets the property back from the road. Given the size and the character of the accommodation and with the location being so close to the town centre and station, early viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.