4 bedroom detached house for saleMarcus Road, Exmouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Highly Efficient Gas Central Heating System And UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Reception Hall And Ground Floor Cloakroom / WC
- Good Size Lounge With Double Doors Opening Onto The Garden
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Four First Floor Bedrooms - Master With En-Suite Shower Room / WC
- Stylish Main Bathroom Suite
- Sunny Aspect Rear Garden
- Parking Space And Garage
- To Be Sold With 10 Year NHBC
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM / WC:
STUDY: 8' 9" x 7' 9" (2.67m x 2.36m)
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 14' 5" x 8' 8" (4.39m x 2.64m)
LOUNGE: 19' 5" x 12' 10" (5.92m x 3.91m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: With access to roof space.
BEDROOM ONE: 12' 7" x 9' 8" (3.84m x 2.95m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM / WC:
BEDROOM TWO: 10' 5" x 9' 3" (3.18m x 2.82m) measurement to include built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE: 8' 8" x 7' 10" (2.64m x 2.39m) measurement excluding built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM FOUR: 7' 9" x 6' 9" (2.36m x 2.06m)
BATHROOM / WC:
GARAGE: 8' 11" (2.72m) widening to 11' 1" in one area x 17' 0" (5.18m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45412716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100283007471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.