4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRivermeads Avenue, Twickenham
Under Offer £690,000
- Semi Detached 4 Bedroom Home
- Double Garage and South Facing Garden
- Vacant Possesion and No Chain
- Potential to Extend and Loft Convert (stpp)
- 1600 Sq Ft In Need of Modernisation
- Popular Twickenham Location
- 0.8 Miles from Waldegrave Girls School
Semi Detached 4 bedroom family home with driveway parking, a double garage and side access to the south facing garden. Situated in a desirable Twickenham residential location just 0.5 miles from Heathfield Primary and 0.8 miles from Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form.
With vacant possession, no onward chain and in need of modernisation/updating. This spacious family home offers 1600 sq ft of living space with potential to extend, loft convert and re-configure the layout (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations) to create a large bespoke home.
Entrance hallway leads to the living room with a lobby area through to the dining room and conservatory at the rear. Further doors lead to the fitted kitchen and the annexe style bedroom suite to the rear of the garage. Doors open from the bedroom and conservatory onto the garden with patio areas, lawn and mature planting.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, the family bathroom and access to loft storage.
Located within 1 mile of Whitton mainline and Fulwell train stations and within 0.2 miles of Crane Park and the A316 with direct access to the M3/M25 and into central London.
EPC Rating TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45412974.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2331082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.