2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinslade Close, Hazel Grove
- A Stunning Two Double Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- High Quality Fittings With Oak Doors, Staircase and Flooring
- Stunning Bathroom
- Private Garden, Garage And Parking For Four Cars
- Extension Built, But Requires Finishing. Will Make A Stunning open Plan Dining Kitchen.
** Draft Details** A stunning two double bedroom semi detached home with a private garden, garage and parking for four cars. Extended to the rear (requires small amount of finishing) lounge, kitchen and a stylish bathroom. Great cul de sac location.
This stunning two double bedroom semi detached home enjoys a fabulous cul-de-sac location in this extremely sought after area on the borders of Hazel Grove and Bramhall.
The property has off road parking for four vehicles, comes with a detached garage and good sized private gardens to the rear. The accommodation really is beautifully presented and having an entrance vestibule, fabulous sized lounge with solid oak flooring and an oak staircase giving access to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted in a range of units and gives access to an extension which is built but requires finishing and would give you a fabulous open-plan dining kitchen. The property should have a potential value of £240,000.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a beautifully re-fitted bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45413025.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 607766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.