4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParkway, CROWTHORNE, Berkshire
- Accommodation c. 2,000 square feet.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Three reception rooms and a large conservatory.
- Double glazed windows, mature southerly aspect rear garden, single garage, utility room.
Offered to the market with vacant possession, an extended and deceptive four bedroom bungalow with a secluded southerly aspect c.90' rear garden and located on the popular Edgcumbe Park. The four good size bedrooms have the benefit of two ensuites and a family bathroom. Further accommodation includes living room, separate dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Parkway is located on the highly desirable Edgcumbe Park which is a popular award winning development of apartments, bungalows, chalets and houses constructed by Renway Homes during the late 1950's and 60's. The estate is equidistant to Crowthorne village and the railway station and abuts East Berkshire golf course to the north west.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with a gravel drive for up to four vehicles. The single garage has an up and over door with access to the utility room which is set just behind the garage. Gated side access leads to a lovely 90' southerly aspect rear garden which has a large area of timber decking with the rest lawn and the very end of the garden is of a wooded theme with a variety of smaller and established trees and shrubs.
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1614_4207515
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45413583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4207515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.