2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGregory Close, North Wootton, King's Lynn
- Semi-detached bungalow in a village location
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge/diner & kitchen
- Gardens, parking & garage
- No onward chain
A semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular village of North Wootton. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular village of North Wootton. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are gardens, parking and a garage. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, access to roof space.
Lounge / Diner 17' 10" plus bay x 11' 1" ( 5.44m plus bay x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, wall mounted gas boiler, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed exit door to rear, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 12' 2" max into wardrobes ( 3.43m x 3.71m max into wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes to recess, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, shower screen, low flush WC< pedestal hand wash basin, wall tiling, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
To the front and side there are lawned gardens and a paved pathway leading to the canopied entrance porch over entrance door. Situated to the rear there is an enclosed garden with patio and lawned area. There is a low maintenance shingle garden, timber garden shed, outside lighting and outside tap. A pedestrian gate gives access to the rear where there is a shared driveway leading to the garage.
In a block of two, up and over door.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way and turn left into Nursery Lane. Continue along Nursery Lane into All Saints Drive and turn left into Julian Road. Turn into Gregory Close where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45413619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.