2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliamson Gardens, Langley Mill
- Modern two bed semi
- Highly convenient location
- Beautifully kept
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Lounge with French doors to garden
- Groundfloor cloaks/WC
- First floor modern bathroom
- UPVC double glazed and centrally heated
- Enclosed south facing garden with open aspect
- Driveway parking
Modern beautifully maintained semi-detached home
Set in a highly convenient cul-de-sac location close to bus and train stations, A610 & M1 and excellent local amenities.
Comprising entrance hall, groundfloor cloaks/WC, lounge with French doors overlooking the rear garden, modern breakfast kitchen, two very nicely proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom. Fully enclosed south facing rear garden with an open aspect, driveway.
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic lights and continue straight on via Church Street onto Mansfield Road. At the bottom of the hill Williamson Gardens can be found on the left hand side where the property can be easily identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45413667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.