5 bedroom character property for saleAlburgh, Near Harleston
Sold STC £900,000
- A wonderful Grade II Listed farm house, extensively modernised, set in partly moated gardens and grounds of nearly four and a half acres
- Sitting room, dining room, study & playroom
- Magnificent Bryan Turner kitchen
- Stunning garden room, wet room, utility room & cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite, Guest bedroom with en suite
- 3 further double bedrooms, family bathroom, media room & shower room
- Scalextric room & scope for further 2nd floor & annexe accommodation
- Double garages & mower store
- The accommodation extends to approx. 4,695sq. ft. (excluding garaging)
- No EPC Required
Full descriptionMeadow And Moat . . .
With the moated surrounds and handsome frontage this charming home stands out from the crowd at first sight. Once you start to explore further you see the accommodation benefits from a wealth of character and has been thoughtfully updated for modern living, making this a most attractive property all round.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6753401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.