2 bedroom maisonette for saleWest Drive, Watford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic M1 & M25 Access
- Truly Stunning Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Private Garden
- ORP & Garage
A truly beautiful two bedroom ground floor maisonette located in this ever popular cul-de-sac location just off the A41 within walking distance of Asda and Sainsbury's supermarkets as well as offering excellent road links with the M1 and M25 close by.
The property has been completely re-designed and upgraded in recent years to a remarkable standard, with spacious accommodation and fittings of the highest quality throughout. The property boasts two large double bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms, stunning open plan living & dining spaces and a stylish fitted kitchen. Outside, the property enjoys a stunning private rear garden, with the added of a garage to the rear as well as two allocated parking spaces at the front. Full inspections are simply essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Open Plan Living Area 16' 9" x 12' 4" max ( 5.11m x 3.76m max )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
En Suite 6' 9" x 4' 7" ( 2.06m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 3.30m max )
Bathroom 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
patio and lawn
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.