2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongcroft Road, Weymouth
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Timber Garage providing off road parking
- Well Presented with No Chain
- Good size Double Bedroom
- GCH and UPVC
- Rear Garden
Close To Weymouth Town Centre and all its amenities this 2 bedroom semi detached house is offered with no forward chain and is considered to be in good decorative order and must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer
This deceptively spacious home has a light and airy feel and to the ground floor there is a modern and well presented kitchen which offers ample amounts of eye and base level storage cupboards, integral oven and hob and space for further domestic appliances. The lounge is dual aspect with a window to the front and French doors to the rear giving access to the courtyard garden, there is also a feature brick surround fireplace. Downstairs also benefits from a separate WC and understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor where there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom is of a good size and has built in wardrobes.
Door to front into hallway, access to downstairs WC , Kitchen and Lounge, stairs to first floor
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces built in electric oven, with electric hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, ceiling light points
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' 6" ( 3.81m x 4.42m )
Window to front, radiator, UPVC glazed patio doors to rear, access into rear courtyard garden feature brick fireplace.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 14' 6" ( 3.84m x 4.42m )
Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Window to front, radiator
Window to rear, wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over.
Garden To Rear
Rear courtyard Garden access into garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.