4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalnut Close, Axbridge, BS26
- Modern End of Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces
- Utility Room/WC
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite Shower Rooms & Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway
- Lovely South Facing Gardens
- Views Over Open Countryside
* Rear View * Tucked away in the corner of a QUIET CUL DE SAC, and offering DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, this SUPERB FAMILY SIZED HOME also has a STUNNING COUNTRY OUTLOOK to the rear.
Offered on the open market for the first time in over thirty years, this very nicely extended modern family-sized home with immaculately maintained accommodation and stunning open country views to the rear won't hang about for long - so call us to view today!.
Axbridge is a town of great medieval charm, its rich history is apparent the moment you arrive and look at its streets and buildings. Many date partly from medieval times and were previously the homes of prosperous merchants, built in close proximity to each other in a long narrow profile and many have been much modified since. Later centuries have added their own houses and style variations to create the very intriguing mixture seen today. Axbridge is well located for commuting to local business centres of Wells, Cheddar, Weston-super-Mare and Bristol via the nearby M5 and A38. Bristol international Airport is 15 minutes drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHD160270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheddar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.