3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitwell Road, Darlington
Sold STC £140,000
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Very well presented and upgraded to a high standard
- Extended to the rear allowing a well proportioned kitchen/diner
- Conservatory and converted loft room with staircase
- Garage with off street parking and gardens
- Energy Performance Certificate: E
Offers in excess of £140,000 to £150,000
Northgates are pleased to offer FOR SALE this fully renovated and extended three bedroomed semi-detached property which has many added benefits on offer. The property has been extended to the rear allowing a well proportioned kitchen/diner and conservatory, and to the upstairs the loft has been converted and can be accessed via a staircase. The dwelling is set within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Eastbourne area of Darlington close to all local amenities including schooling and with easy access to the A66 Teeside. An early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate what this family home has to offer. In brief the property consists of:
Driveway leading to the garage and off street parking to the front,
Garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7316642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.