2 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Bridge Road, Upwell, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow with no chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge, kitchen and conservatory
- Garage and lots of parking
- Oil fired central heating
ASK FOR A VIEWING TODAY!! A superb detached bungalow on a large plot with lots of parking and established gardens. The property comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and garage. Being sold with no upward chain this is one not to be missed!
NO CHAIN! This lovely detached bungalow is situated in the sought after village of Upwell and must be viewed to appreciate the lovely spacious plot and surroundings. The bungalow itself comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a conservatory and a garage. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn and are well stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs. There is a considerable driveway giving off road parking for numerous vehicles. There is oil central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. This property will make a lovely home for someone!
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Upon entering the village of Outwell, at the first crossroads turn immediately right then left into Isle Road. Continue through the village of Outwell to the village of Upwell. Proceed down Town Street, Upwell with the river on your left then pass over the bridge and straight on into Newbridge Road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.