2 bedroom house for saleMethley Road, Castleford
- Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- No Chain
- Ideal BTL
- Close To Rail And Bus Links
- Easy Access To Leeds
*** Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000 *** Offered to market with no upward chain is this two double bedroom maisonette suitable for a variety of buyers.
Suitable for a variety of buyers is this well presented two bedroom maisonette located in Castleford. The property comprises of kitchen and lounge/diner on the ground floor and two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, This property is offered to market with no upward chain.
With stairs leading to the first floor. Gas central heating radiator. Storage cupboard. Door to the lounge and door to the kitchen.
Lounge 21' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 6.63m max x 3.18m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the rear. Door to the balcony. Gas fire place. Two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complimentary work surfaces over. Includes a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. an electric oven with an electric hob and matching cooker hood extractor. Tiling to splash zones. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the ground floor. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.18m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 5" to storage ( 2.95m x 3.18m to storage )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes and storage. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin, and wc. Gas central heating radiator. Obscured double glazed window to the rear.
There is a lockable out door storage space with the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.