2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWestland Road, LOWESTOFT
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Viewings advised
This 2 bedroom semi-datached bungalow is in need of a fresh lick of paint, but has a lot of potential. Located a short distance from the seaside town of Lowestoft, there are plenty of amenities and things to do nearby. This would make an ideal retirement home.
This 2 bedroom semi-datached bungalow is in need of a fresh lick of paint, but has a lot of potential. Located a short distance from the seaside town of Lowestoft, there are plenty of amenities and things to do nearby. With off street parking, a garage and garden there is plenty of space too. This would make an ideal retirement home, especially if you want to put your own stamp on your home.
UPVC double glazed door to the front. With a radiator and carpet flooring. Leading into dining room.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a WC and wash hand basin. Partly tiled with tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors. 2 wall ligh fittings, with a radiator and TV point. With carpet flooring.
Dining Room 14' x 6' 6" ( 4.27m x 1.98m )
UPVC double window to the side. With an S/Hatch, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' max width x 12' 4" max length ( 4.27m max width x 3.76m max length )
(Very irregular shape kitchen, please see floorplan for reference).
UPVC double glazed window to the rear & door to rear lobby. With a range of fitted wall and base cabinets with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink/drainer and part tiled splashbacks.Electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher. With a radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to the frontl. With a radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a radiator and carpet flooring.
UPVC doube glazed window to the rear. With a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Fully tiled with a radiator and tiled flooring.
Concrete drive to garage and path to front door. Mostly laid to lawn with borders of mature plants and bushes.
Fully enclosed mostly laid to lawn with mature plants, shrubs and bushes and with a patio area. Greenhouse and timber shed. Driveway access to garage from side.
Garage 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.12m x 2.74m )
With power and a single glazed with to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.