3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Davids Drive, South Anston, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented linked semi detached house
- Lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom
- Generous driveway and attached garage currently used for storage
- Well tended lawned garden to the rear not overlooked
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 TO £145,000
Located within the popular village of South Anston is this three bedroom linked semi detached property. Warranting an early inspection to appreciate the ideal family accommodation provided. South Anston is perfectly placed for motorway commuting and has a host of amenities and reputable school
Exceptionally well presented and maintained three bedroom linked semi detached property positioned on a no through road within the ever popular village of South Anston. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Ample parking to the front leading to an attached garage whilst to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden which is not directly overlooked. This property would ideally suit the family or even an investment buyer seeking a good rental yield. We would recommend an early inspection of this property.
Double glazed front entrance door opens into the hallway having central heating radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.45m )
Attractively decorated lounge with front facing double-glazed bay window, radiator and TV point. Feature fireplace with gas fire . The room is complimented with laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 14' 10" ( 3.07m x 4.52m )
Good sized dining kitchen having a range of base and wall units with inset sink and drainer to worktops having tiling to the surrounds. Inset electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating radiator. Useful understairs storage area, rear facing double glazed window and door leading out to the garden.
Access to the loft
Bedroom One 11' 7" into door x 12' 10" into recess and front wardrobe ( 3.53m into door x 3.91m into recess and front wardrobe )
Front facing double-glazed window plus spotlights to the ceiling. Fitted wardrobes and built in storage cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising vanity hand wash basin set into white gloss base units, low flush WC, electric shower over bath, extractor fan, radiator and full timing to the walls. Double glazed frosted window.
Outside And Gardens
Ample parking to the front provided by the block paved driveway with planted borders. Whilst to the rear is a raised timber decked terrace for garden furniture looking out to a lawned garden. The garden is not directly overlooked and enjoys some degree of privacy.
Attached garage with power and light. Currently used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45414957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.