2 bedroom apartment for saleSydney Place, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Region of
- CENTRAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO HIGH STREET & RAILWAY STATION
- WELL PRESENTED MODERN FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LIVING ROOM
- DINING KITCHEN, BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE, CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATED C
Perfect for first time buyers or buy to let, this SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT has a private entrance and is approx less than 0.5 miles from the high street and railway station with fast links to Carlisle, Edinburgh and Glasgow and has it's own PRIVATE GARDEN. Accommodation briefly comprises living room, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing and is chain free.
As well as rail links, Lockerbie is also close to M74 motorway links, this growing market town is surrounded by beautiful countryside and there are public parks very close by. Being central also provides the benefit of local amenities such as varied shops, cafes and restaurants and a supermarket, library, ice rink, golf course and highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.