1 bedroom flat for saleThe Northern Quarter (TNQ), Capitol Way, Colindale, London, NW9 0HX
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment - 505 sq ft
- 3rd Floor with Private Balcony
- South Facing
- Stunning Interiors & High Specifications
- Concierge & Residents' Gymnasium
- Under 10 mins walk to Colindale Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
Situated on the 3rd floor in TNQ2, this wonderful apartment boasts 505 sq ft of beautifully appointed space, with an south facing balcony that offers views of the beautiful landscaped courtyard.
Finished with high specifications throughout, this stylish 21st century apartment is designed with engineered wood flooring, under-floor heating, and features a contemporary high-gloss kitchen with composite stone worktop, partnered with fully integrated appliances, custom-designed tiled bathrooms with high-quality sanitary ware and much more.
Comprising of 5 buildings with 460 apartments, TNQ offers a range of facilities and services designed to make you feel at home, including;
- 60,000 sq ft of retail & leisure
- Secure covered car and bicycle parking
- Residential gymnasium
- Concierge service
Located in North West London and only 6 miles from London's West End, TNQ provides residents fast and convenient access to Central London and The City in just 30 mins from Colindale Station. Within a short walk to the station, residents can reach Hampstead in a few stops by tube, as well as:
- Brent Cross in 5 mins
- Camden Town in 18 mins
- King's Cross / Leicester Square / Oxford Circus in 25 - 30 mins
- Bond Street / Westminister in 31 - 35 mins
- Knightsbridge / Liverpool Street in 36 - 40 mins
- Canary Wharf in 46 mins
The new TNQ retail and leisure facilities, coupled with the existing supermarket next door, provides residents with the convenience for daily essentials right on their doorstep. Furthermore, within a 2 mins walk another large supermarket together with an Oriental & Far Eastern food and retail court is being developed.
Few areas in London are attracting the same kind of attention as TNQ. With new developments, new schools, enhanced bus services, new quality retail brands, restaurants and cafes; Colindale offers a wealth of choice and ease of living that is hard to beat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.