4 bedroom detached house for saleScorrier, Redruth
Sold STC £350,000
- Lovely Smallholding on the Outskirts of Redruth
- Four Bedroom House with One Bedroom Annexe
- Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Utility, Cloakroom
- Four Good Size Bedrooms and Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Siting in Approx 1.5 Acres of Land
- Outbuildings and Ample Parking
- Excellent Access to Redruth, Blackwater and Truro
- EPC Rating E47
- EPC Rating Annexe D66
LOVELY FOUR BEDROOM SMALLHOLDING ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF REDRUTH
** UNDER OFFER ** SIMILAR REQUIRED ** BUYERS WAITING **
Located on the outskirts of Redruth is this lovely four bedroom smallholding. The property briefly comprises a four bedroom house with a one bedroom attached annexe, sitting in approx 1.5 acres of land (to be confirmed), outbuildings and plenty of parking. Don't miss out, book a viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.