2 bedroom flat for saleMarler Road Forest Hill SE23
- Victorian Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 16ft Lounge
- High Gloss Integrated Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Scope For Loft Conversion STP
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Spacious two bedroom Victorian conversion flat situated within quiet residential surroundings close to ample local amenities and offering excellent transport links into central London.
This light and airy top floor property comprising 16ft lounge, beautiful high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and modern four piece bathroom suite.
Further benefits include original fireplaces, double glazed windows to front of property, gas central heating and no onward chain.
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Lease Remaining: 150 Years
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P204079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.