5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Stickney, Boston
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & SPACIOUS LIVING KITCHEN
- 2 EN-SUITE BATHROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ANNEXE ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
A spacious family home benefiting from Ground Floor Annexe Accommodation, 2 Reception Rooms, Living Kitchen, Utility, 4 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suite Bathrooms, Bathroom, Double Garage and off road parking and enclosed Rear Garden. Potential to purchase 1 Acre (s.t.s) of land by separate negotiation.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH 2 EN-SUITES, ANNEX ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE GARAGE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
With a partially glazed front entrance door, coved cornice, ceiling light point, windows to dual aspects, door through to: -
With stairs rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 19' 5" maximum x 13' 2" maximum ( 5.92m maximum x 4.01m maximum )
With 2 windows to front aspect, radiator with cover, coved cornice, wall mounted lighting, coal effect electric fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point.
Sitting Room 9' 10" maximum x 16' 11" ( 3.00m maximum x 5.16m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, log burner with fitted hearth and exposed brickwork inset, TV aerial point.
Living Kitchen 16' 11" maximum x 23' 1" maximum incl Conservatory Area ( 5.16m maximum x 7.04m maximum incl Conservatory Area )
Having an extensively fitted kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher, Range cooker with oven and grill and 5 ring LPG hob, tiled flooring, ceiling recessed lighting, access to roof space, open plan through to the Conservatory Area.
Open plan through from the Living Kitchen. Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With tiled flooring, radiator and French doors leading to rear garden.
With counter top with inset sink and base units beneath, larder style unit, wall units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, housing the oil central heating boiler, window to rear, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, access to roof space, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Inner Hallway.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" excluding recess x 11' 8" maximum into recess ( 4.04m excluding recess x 3.56m maximum into recess )
With wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, French door leading to a Balcony which enjoys views over the rear garden. Door to En-Suite.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and further wall mounted Triton shower above, WC, 'His & Hers' wash hand basin with mixer taps, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" maximum x 11' 6" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 3.51m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail within. Door to En-Suite.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with wall mounted Triton shower above, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, partially tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 13' x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.96m x 3.02m maximum )
With window to front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 14' 1" ( 2.90m x 4.29m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in bedroom furniture comprising a chest of drawers, dressing table, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within. Airing cupboard with slatted shelving within. Further overstairs bulkhead storage.
With 4 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, bidet, radiator, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window with rear aspect.
Rear Entrance Hall
With tiled flooring, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect, door to rear aspect, access to roof space, built-in storage cupboard.
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window within. Service door to Garage.
Open Plan Living Area 18' 3" maximum x 13' 8" maximum ( 5.56m maximum x 4.17m maximum )
With wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling and wall mounted lighting, built-in storage, window to rear aspect, French doors leading to the garden. The Kitchenette Area has a counter top with base level storage unit, eye level wall units, space for standard height fridge or freezer, light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Double Garage 16' 4" x 19' 8" ( 4.98m x 5.99m )
With roller door, electric consumer unit, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides ample off road parking and turning space as well as vehicular access to the Garage.
The property benefits from a rear garden which is initially laid to a paved seating area with ornamental pond with tiered water feature. There is a Pergola archway leading to the remainder of the garden which is laid predominantly to shaped lawn with flower and shrub borders. The garden extends to a further section where the current vendor has a vegetable patch, a Greenhouse and a variety of fruit trees. There is also a Garden Shed and an Outside Store situated to the rear of the garden. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and is served by an external tap and lighting.
The Vendor informs the Agent that there is an additional parcel of land of approximately 1 Acre (s.t.s) that may be available to purchase by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45429714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.