3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrandor Road, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5TP
- Modern Style End Terrace House
- Set in traffic free location
- Sitting/Dining Room leading to Garden
- Three Bedrooms, White Bathroom/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Gardens to both Front and Rear
- Parking Space in Compound
THIS MODERN STYLE THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE has the benefit of gas heating by radiators and double glazing. There is a Sitting/Dining Room that enjoys an outlook onto the rear garden, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a White Bathroom Suite. There are gardens to both front and rear and an Allocated Parking Space in a compound.
The property forms part of the Stroud Green Development and is situated in a traffic free location. Local shopping facilities are available at North Bersted and there is a bus service in the vicinity providing access to Bognor Regis and neighbouring areas. Bognor Regis itself offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores available along Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.