1 bedroom flat for sale

Fordwych Road, London NW2

£249,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Weekly Warden
  • No Chain
  • In need of refurbishment
  • Over 55s Development

Full description

OVER 55s DEVELOPMENT. An opportunity to acquire a warden controlled property. A spacious 1 bed apartment located on the Third floor of this purpose built block. The flat benefits from a large communal garden and off street parking. With a Warden that is available weekly, this property is well equipped to suit all needs. Available with no chain, viewing is highly recommended. This property is also available as a shared ownership with any potential buyer owning 70% of the property and the remaining 30% retained by Genesis housing.

Reception 

Kitchen 

Bathroom 

Bedroom 

Communal Reception 

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Kilburn (0.2 mi)
  • Brondesbury (0.3 mi)
  • West Hampstead Thameslink (0.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

ludlowthompson, Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7QE

020 8012 9010 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Kilburn (0.2 mi)
  • Brondesbury (0.3 mi)
  • West Hampstead Thameslink (0.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

ludlowthompson, Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7QE

020 8012 9010 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1014232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Kilburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.