3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirepool View, Taunton
- Plot 199 - The Kensington
- Three bedroom waterside villa
- South facing roof top terrace
- Fully fitted Roca sanitary ware
- Fully fitted kitchens from Symphony
- Integrated appliances and double oven
- Energy efficient gas-fired central heating
This STUNNING three bedroom house welcomes with a GENEROUS HALL, a most pleasing south facing kitchen/dining room is located to the rear of the house with DOUBLE ASPECT DOORS leading out on to a south facing BALCONY.
Approximately 90% of the development now sold!!!
The three bedroom Kensington house commands an unrivalled position overlooking Taunton's canal. This stunning three bedroom house welcomes with a generous hall and multi-use bedroom or study at ground floor level. A most pleasing south facing kitchen/dining room is located to the rear of the house with double aspect doors leading out on to a south facing balcony, The staircase leads up the first floor where the master bedroom awaits, with its prized balcony and ultra modern ensuite , together with a generous family bathroom and bedroom two. The piece de resistance is the second floor, where the rooftop living room is to be found, with its own private roof terrace, accessed through sliding doors. This house type certainly has an unrivalled location to watch the sun go down in the summer evenings. A definite must have.
The location of the development is excellent, for example:
Firepool TA1 1NR to Kings College TA1 3LA = 1 mile. It could take you 9 minutes by car and 18 minutes by foot .
Firepool TA1 1NR to Musgrove Park Hospital TA1 5DA = 1.1 mile. It could take you 8 minutes by car and 22 minutes by foot.
Firepool TA1 1NR to Hinkley Point TA5 1YA = 16.6 miles. It could take 42 minutes to drive.
Anticipated completion March/April 2017.
The design of this project has been carefully considered to maximise the living experience. As with all our homes, they are built to the highest standard and energy efficiency you would expect from a Crest Nicholson property.
The style and variety of properties available at Firepool Lock cater to all requirements, with a vast array of options
and fittings, making your new home unique to your own tastes. With 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available and houses up to 4 bedrooms, there is a wide selection of homes to choose from, in a number of contemporary and modern designs.
The scheme layout has been articulated in a way that lends itself to more space and room for you to live. The majority of the houses have outdoor areas, parking and gardens. There is also a large availability of public space within the development and many apartments enjoy private balconies.
* Kitchen/Dining Room 18' x 16' 08"
* Bedroom Three/Study 10' 08" x 6' 05"
* Bedroom One 14' x 8' 07"
* Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 7"
* Living Room 14' 06" x 13' 05"
The photographs used may be that of the show home and not of the specific plot. Floorplans are given as an example and may be handed or of another plot.
If driving from the M5, exit at junction 25, taking the fourth exit at the roundabout onto the A358 towards Taunton. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Priory Avenue and go through a second roundabout and pass a Shell garage on your left. Cross the river on Priory Bridge Road, take a right onto Station Road, and after passing under the first rail bridge, take the immediate next right at Taunton Station, continue along this road until you reach Firepool Lock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.