3 bedroom detached house for saleFarm End, Grove, Wantage
Sold STC £299,950
- Extended spacious sitting/dining room
- Family/dining room/potential 4th bedroom with an adjacent shower room
- Refitted bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Parking for a number of vehicles
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
A spacious and extended three bedroom detached property offering extremely flexible accommodation having been extended on the ground to both the front and rear of the property, offered for sale with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance lobby, kitchen, extended spacious sitting/dining room as well as a separate family/dining room/potential 4th bedroom with an adjacent shower room which was previously the garage. To the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms and refitted family bathroom. Outside the property offers a good sized enclosed rear garden with a raised decking area, lawn and herbaceous borders and to the front brick paved hardstanding providing parking for a number of vehicles.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45430803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26632332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.