2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmawthorne Avenue, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000
- No Chain
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Some Updating Required
- Perfect For BTL
*** Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000 *** This is a spacious two bedroom mid terrace property close to Castleford town centre offered to market with no chain and ready for some decorative improvements.
Offered to market with no chain is this two bedroom mid terrace property in need of some decorative updating and situated in a prime location close to local amenities. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, a yard to the rear and on street parking to to front.
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.04m into recess x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a gas central heating radiator, telephone point, television point, and wall lights.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 13' 3" into recess ( 3.89m x 4.04m into recess )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of base units and work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob, and some tiling. Plumbing for a washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Gas central heating radiator. Pantry with electric meter. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' 3" max ( 3.40m x 4.04m max )
With a double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Storage. Loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, wash hand basin, and wc. Electric shower. Part tiling.
Having concrete flagging to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45430854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.