4 bedroom detached house for saleRoyle Close, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Secluded Garden
- Close to Local Amenities and School
- Detached House
- Highly Sough After Location
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Four Double Bedrooms
*Close to Local Amenities and School
*Highly Sough After Location
PVCu entrance door to:
Storage cupboard, fitted carpet, stairs.
PVCu double glazed window to front, two-piece suite wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashback, fitted carpet.
6.58m x 3.94m (21'7" x 12'11") not including bay window. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, electric fireplace with stone surround, radiator, fitted carpet, PVCu double glazed french door to garden.
4.56m (Max) x 3.22m (15'max x 10'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, built-in fridge and dishwasher, built-in double oven, built-in gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, door to:
4.38m x 1.74m (14'4" x 5'9"). Plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, PVCu double glazed side door, door to:
5.52m x 5.18m (18'1" x 17'). Up and over garage doors, PVCu double glazed window to side.
4.58m x 3.23m (15' x 10'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed to side, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.94m x 3.24m (12'11" x 10'8"). PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to side, towel radiator, tiled flooring.
2.86m x 3.23m (9'5" x 10'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, airing cupboard, fitted carpet.
3.24m(max) x 3.94m (10'8" x 12'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.24m x 2.72m (10'8" x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet.
Three piece suite comprising shower area with power shower, low-level WC tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to front, towel radiator, tiled flooring.
Frontage has a double width block paved driveway providing off-road parking, leads to the double garage with two up and over doors, light and power connected, personal door to the utility room, various established shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, mainly laid to lawn, block paved sun patio seating area, gate access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45431259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.