3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayweed Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
Sold STC £205,000
- 3 bedroom extended terraced family property
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
- Good sized rear garden
- Good residential location
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Once you walk through the front door of this extended house you will see why it can be your dream home. Located in a popular residential area, this really good size house is ready for your immediate occupation and is just waiting for you to put your own stamp on it to make it your own.There is no onward chain so you will only need to think about the chain, if any, below you.Another real feature of this house is that it has off road parking to front and prospective purchasers thesedays have off road parking right at the top of their lists and with this property benefiting from this, you can be sure this will attract a lot of those buyers.The extension to the rear is a really good size and really adds space and value to this house. When you consider there is already a lounge and dining room present you will be really happy with what you find here.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Kitchen: 17'5 x 7'10 (5.31m x 2.39m)
- Utility Area: 11'11 x 6'1 (3.63m x 1.86m)
- Study Area: 8'9 x 5'8 (2.67m x 1.73m)
- Dining Area: 15'9 x 7'5 (4.80m x 2.26m)
- Lounge Area: 16'2 x 8'10 (4.93m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 8'1 (4.47m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 8'6 (4.50m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'9 (3.66m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 7'10 (2.44m x 2.39m)
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45431334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.