2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Patricks Road, Nuthall, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor W C
- Driveway Parking
- Larkfields School Catchment
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000. We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi detached property located on the popular Larkfields Estate at Nuthall. The property falls within the Larkfields School Catchment area.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..........................................We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi detached property located on the popular Larkfields Estate at Nuthall. The property falls within the Larkfields School Catchment area. The property has good access to local amenities and travel networks. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, ground floor wc and store, to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property there is off road parking for multiple vehicles and a low maintenance rear garden having lawned area and raised decked area enclosed within timber fencing. Viewing via Open House only please contact the office for further information.
Having Upvc double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and internal door to lounge.
Lounge 13' plus recess x 12' 6" ( 3.96m plus recess x 3.81m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, inset gas fire with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen Diner 17' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.26m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for freestanding cooker, understairs storage cupboard benefiting from underfloor heating, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and single glazed door to the side leading to rear porch.
Having Upvc double glazed doors to the front and rear and internal doors leading to store and wc.
Ground Floor W C
Having low level wc and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and giving access to two bedrooms and bathroom, double glazed window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" plus wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.76m plus wardrobes x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 2.77m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Having matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings with double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property, enclosed within timber fencing, is a lawned garden having patio seating area and raised decked entertaining area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45432036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.